- Garey, M. R. and Johnson, D. S. Computers and Intractability:
A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness. New York: W. H. Freeman, 1983.
- Eppstein, D., The traveling salesman problem for cubic
graphs. In Proc. 8th Worksh. Algorithms and Data Structures(2003),
Dehne F., Sack J.-R.,, Smid M., (Eds.), no. 2748 in Lecture Notes in
Computer Science, Springer-Verlag,pp. 307–318.
- E. M. Arkin, M. Held, J. S. B. Mitchell, and S. S. Skiena.
Hamiltonian triangulations for fast rendering. Visual Computing, 12(9):429–444,
- J. J. Bartholdi III and P. Goldsman. Multiresolution indexing
of triangulated irregular networks. IEEE Transactions on Visualization
and Computer Graphics, 10(3):1–12, 2004.
- J. J. Bartholdi III and P. Goldsman. The vertexadjacency
dual of a triangulated irregular network has a hamiltonian cycle. Operations
Research Letters, 32:304–308, 2004.
- Z. Chen, M. Grigni, and C. H. Papadimitriou. Map graphs.
Journal of the ACM (JACM), 49(2):127–138, 2002.
- E. D. Demaine, D. Eppstein, J. Erickson, G. W. Hart,
and J. O’Rourke. Vertex-unfoldings of simplicial manifolds. In
Proceedings of the eighteenth annual symposium on Computational geometry,
pages 237–243, Barcelona, Spain, 2002.
- R. Flatland. On sequential triangulations of simple polygons.
In Proceedings of the 16th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry,
pages 112–115, 1996.
- M. Gopi and D. Eppstein. Single-strip triangulation of
manifolds with arbitrary topology. In Computer Graphics Forum (EUROGRAPHICS),
volume 23, 2004.
- F. Harary and A. Schwenk. Trees with hamiltonian square.
Mathematika, 18:138–140, 1971.
- M. Isenburg. Triangle strip compression. In Proceedings
of Graphics Interface 2000, pages 197–204, Montreal, Quebec, Canada,
- G. Taubin and J. Rossignac. Geometric compression through
topological surgery. ACM Transactions on Graphics, 17(2):84–115,