CS507A: Computational Geometry - Project presentation schedule
This is the schedule for your presentations.
You should plan to attend all presentations.
- 10:05 Primal-dual transforms by Chris Elliott
- 10:25 Linear programming algorithms in geometry by Conor Meagher
- 10:45 Ham-sandwich and other cuts by Danielle MacNevin
- 10:05 Enumerating triangulations by Ajit Rajwade
- 10:25 Kirkpatrick's Point location data structure by Paul Sandulescu
- 10:45 Randomized incremental trapezoidation by Jukka Olavi Kaartinen
- 11:05 Computational Origami by Christian Lavoie
- 10:05 Area and Volume by Lianzhen Luo
- 10:25 (Hausdorff and) Frechet distance(s) by Stéphane Pelletier
- 10:45 Detour by Olivier Duguay
- 11:05 From ranking to selection by Thomas Lemaire